How do I File my N-400 Citizenship Application?
- Determine if you are eligible to apply for citizenship.
- Prepare Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.
- Complete your application.
- Collect the necessary documents.
- Send your application package and filing fee to the appropriate USCIS Lockbox Facility or Service Center.
- Receive an appointment letter for biometric (fingerprints) services from USCIS.
- Visit a USCIS biometrics location and have your biometrics taken.
- Receive an appointment for an interview with a USCIS Officer.
- Go to your local USCIS office at the specified time.
- Bring state-issued identification, Permanent Resident Card, and any additional documents specific to your case.
- Answer questions about your application and background.
- Take the English and civics tests.
- Await a decision on your case.
Where do I file the USCIS Form N-400?
It depends on where you live.
Either the Dallas Lockbox:
2501 S State Hwy 121 Business
Lewisville, TX 75067
Or the Phoenix Lockbox:
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Phoenix, AZ 85034